Understanding Your Options | Bankruptcy Attorneys in Huntsville
Depending on your situation, bankruptcy may not be the best course of action for you. Before doing anything, contact Crumbley, Blackwell, Wisda & Associates, P.C. for a professional analysis of your situation. We offer a free case evaluation so that you can discuss your case with us and evaluate your options, free of charge.
Here are some examples of alternatives to bankruptcy that will still allow you to eliminate your debts:
- Modification: Creditors may allow loans to be modified for lower interest rates or monthly payments.
- Negotiation: If you have some assets or income that you're willing to give up, then your creditor may accept a lower amount for a lump sum.
- Debt Management Program: A credit counseling program can help you organize your finances and prioritize your debts to help you get back track.
- Nothing: If you are living frugally, then creditors may not be able to get anything from you, as you have nothing to give.
Obtain Advice from Our Huntsville Bankruptcy Lawyers, for Free!
Before you take any action, speak with our bankruptcy lawyers at Crumbley, Blackwell, Wisda & Associates, P.C. We are extremely well-equipped to handle your case, no matter how complex. We have nearly 50 years of experience and have successfully assisted countless clients in achieving financial stability through bankruptcy.
Our Huntsville bankruptcy attorneys have been recognized by a number of organizations for our exceptional legal skills:
- Avvo 10.0 Superb Rating
- Avvo Client's Choice Award
- The Legal Network has named us the Top Lawyers in Alabama
- Martindale-Hubbell® AV Preeminent® Rating
- Martindale-Hubbell® Client Distinction Award
Contact us today by calling (256) 539-4464 or submitting an online case evaluation. We are ready to assess your case!