Understanding Your Options | Bankruptcy Attorneys in Huntsville
Depending on your situation, bankruptcy may not be the best course of action for you. Before doing anything, contact Crumbley-Blackwell & Associates, P.C. for a professional analysis of your situation. Schedule a consultation today by completing an online case evaluation form.
Here are some examples of alternatives to bankruptcy that will still allow you to eliminate your debts:
- Modification: Creditors may allow loans to be modified for lower interest rates or monthly payments.
- Negotiation: If you have some assets or income that you're willing to give up, then your creditor may accept a lower amount for a lump sum.
- Debt Management Program: A credit counseling program can help you organize your finances and prioritize your debts to help you get back track.
- Nothing: If you are living frugally, then creditors may not be able to get anything from you, as you have nothing to give.
Schedule a consultation with an experienced Bankruptcy Lawyer today!
Before you take any action, speak with our bankruptcy lawyers at Crumbley-Blackwell & Associates, P.C. We are extremely well-equipped to handle your case, no matter how complex. We have 100+ years of experience and have successfully assisted countless clients in achieving financial stability through bankruptcy.
Our Huntsville bankruptcy attorneys have been recognized by a number of organizations for our exceptional legal skills:
- Avvo 10.0 Superb Rating
- Avvo Client's Choice Award
- The Legal Network has named us the Top Lawyers in Alabama
- Martindale-Hubbell® AV Preeminent® Rating
- Martindale-Hubbell® Client Distinction Award
Contact us today by calling (256) 539-4464 or submitting an online case evaluation. We are ready to assess your case!