Important Facts Regarding Divorce in Alabama
Athens, Alabama Divorce Attorneys | Crumbley-Blackwell & Associates, P.C.
What Are the Basic First Steps to Starting the Divorce Process?
- Determine whether your divorce case will be contested or uncontested:
- If you agree on ALL terms, your divorce will be uncontested.
- If you can’t agree on any issue, your divorce will be contested.
- Contact a trusted Athens divorce lawyer to help you through the process.
- Your attorney can provide you with forms and help create a “road-map” for your divorce.
- Create an inventory of ALL assets and debts (including a detailed list of personal property).
Why Contact Our Divorce and Family Law Attorneys in Athens, AL?
If you are facing difficulties relating to divorce in North Alabama – contact an experienced divorce lawyer from our team who can help guide you through the process. We have the forms you need to get organized and plan your strategy AND the courtroom experience to protect your interests all the way through a trial IF necessary. With 100+ years of combined experience, our trusted divorce and family lawyers – serving Athens and Limestone County, Alabama – will relentlessly fight for you.