Attorney Matthew Wisda
Divorce and Family Lawyer | Crumbley, Blackwell, Wisda & Associates, P.C.
Matt is a native of Huntsville, Alabama, and graduated from Huntsville High School. He went on to attend the University of Alabama, where he received a Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science. While at Alabama, Matt was elected a Vice President of the Student Government Association, and was inducted into Jasons Men’s Senior Honorary. He was also selected to serve as an intern in the Washington, D.C. office of Congressman Bud Cramer. During his undergraduate years, Matt was elected to the positions of Rush Chairman, Treasurer, and President of Pi Kappa Phi Fraternity, and in 2015 was awarded the honor of "Top 30 Under Thirty" by the national chapter for his professional achievements. He is a graduate of Cumberland School of Law, and is admitted to practice Family Law before all Alabama State Courts. Matt enjoys spending time outdoors, especially at Lake Guntersville, and shooting sports. He is a 2014 graduate of the National Criminal Defense College, Trial Practice Institute, located at Mercer University, which is recognized as one of the preeminent Trial Institutes.
He has served as a member of the following organizations:
- Executive Committee of the Huntsville Madison County Bar Association
- President, Huntsville Young Lawyers
- President-Elect, Huntsville Young Lawyers
- Treasurer, Huntsville Young Lawyers
- Alabama State Bar, Family Law Section
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Nominating Committee of the Huntsville Madison County Bar Association
- Alabama Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- National Rifle Association
- Bass Anglers Sportsman Society
- Alabama Wildlife Federation